home website

© notice

all images on this site are copyright kristen hassell photographs & may not be used without permission. gracias.

11.30.2010

the Matt + Heidi fam


{ meet the Matt + Heidi fam }
An awesome family & such a great couple that even their eyes match.
Yes. They have the EXACT same color eyes.
She loves decór, accessories, ruffles, lady gaga (shhh) & throws a wicked party.
He loves to hunt with the dog, mountain bike & is the best youth group leader ever.
Their kids are beautiful, sweet, hilarious & feisty.
They did awesome & even traipsed through the weeds {in uniform} for me.
Thanks for such a fun shoot, guys!











PS Matt - you may want to frame a big one of you in this next picture to chase away all the boys that will be after your BEAUTIFUL glass-eyed daughters in the near future.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

Wow - I love these! Great job Kristen (and Russell's)!

amylouwhosews said...

wow. I don't know what else to say. I love them so much!

Shay said...

Breathtaking! Great job Kristen

Unknown said...

Love them!
I heart lens flare and back lighting, so I of course love that shot!
Also, that child has BEAUTIFUL eyes, love the landscape shot of her.