home website

© notice

all images on this site are copyright kristen hassell photographs & may not be used without permission. gracias.

9.30.2010

atlantic beach, NC


I saw these beautiful sisters while at the beach last week.
They were so sweet in their white sundresses;
mama was kind enough to let me take their pictures.
They reminded me of a line in a LeAnn Womack song:
"I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean..."
Big Sister was excited to smile for me,
but Little Blondie got mad at me & ran away...
I took a few pictures, said thanks & ran back to my fam.
...a few minutes later, little Blondie came back
& said "cheeeeeeezzze" in the sweetest voice I ever did hear.
thanks, ladies!



and to the little girls' mama:
thanks again, you can view more from this shoot here

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Kristin! These are beautiful! Are you using your 24-70 for these? And I'm very curious to know what LR presets you're using (if any)... haha, nerdy me. Seriously, love this set!

Megan said...

Super Sweet! Great job!

JENNIE! said...

Wow... you are so amazing!!